The invisible enemy COVID-19 is coming with significant threat. Currently, there is a 3% mortality rate for the general population, 15-20% mortality rate for elderly patients or those with chronic illnesses (diabetes, cardiac pulmonary or renal conditions) and over 50% mortality rate for patients with severe conditions in the hospital.
The challenge for both providers (hospital/clinic/facilities) and the patients is overloaded hospitals and doctors’ offices. From the provider side, physicians and nurses are overwhelmed with excessive workload with decreased immunity; and from the patient side, people have an increased risk of infection from going to clinics and hospitals due to the presence of sicker patients.
The key question is how we can provide comprehensive care at home while limiting community exposure and the answer lies in telehealth.
Duxlink Health has been at the forefront of telehealth over the last 3-4 year providing care to high risk patients with frequent admissions to the hospital with 70% reduction of unnecessary readmission. Our approach to COVID-19 is to provide massive access to large populations in the following area:
- Your own patient account for telemedicine visit. This will allow you to access a PCP, including your own if they have the appropriate equipment. Also, you will have access to specialty physicians to seek care.
- We can track your condition by you submitting daily vitals (temperature, BP, POx, weight) so will be monitored 24/7.
- Specialty care access to board certified and regional/national well-known physicians in pulmonology, intensive care, cardiology and nephrology to treat you online by appointment.
- Access to international experts with experience treating thousands of COVID-19 patients by appointment.
- Early treatment protocols in place to treat you prior to complications arising. As demonstrated in China the key success was diagnosing and treating COVID-19 patients early and not waiting for later stages.
Your package includes:
- Pulse Oximeter
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Weight Scale
- Telemedicine Access
- Monitoring Data Tracking
Questions You Need To ConsiderAre you ready for the COVID19 War and Beyond?
- Who will see you when you were sick at home 24/7 with the hospital full and your doctor’s clinic is closed?
- Do you have the accurate equipment to measure your vital signs and ECG (heart is the most common organ failure outside of pulmonary for COVID-19) to allow specialty doctors to help you remotely 24/7?
- Are you able to do effective prevention and early treatment measures to protect yourself and your family?
- Do you have preventive measures to improve your immune system with the use of diet?
It is important that you receive the care that you need during these trying times.
Please register below based on the payment process that you would like to consider, we can provide care through your insurance or through a self-payable option.